Friday, April 17, 2020

Low-Rise Whims



This morning I posted a short note on Facebook about wearing “boyshorts” panties in public as cute, girly short shorts. I think I may have way too much time on my hands.

Anyway, for the blog today, I’ll advocate the ongoing return of low-rise jeans, pants, and shorts. I enjoy the low-rise look and exposure even with the little tummy I’ve developed. And showing a little butt cleavage is always fun – not too much, just a little. If a pretty pair of panties peek out, that can be adorable (or sleazy), it's tricky. I prefer lace or some such, not a nasty thong strap.

 One thing for sure, a girl has to keep in shape to wear the look.

A friend on Facebook likes ultra low-rise jeans as well. She reports that when the rise is minimal, there is not much to keep them from drifting too low. That’s true, a girl has to pay close attention to that drift.

I’m committed to wearing only “boyshorts” for the next week per my Facebook post, even if I have to go out for groceries or an important errand. Maybe in the following week, I’ll walk the neighborhood or run an errand wearing my naughtiest low-rise pants.

A shy exhibitionist has to keep herself amused, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment