Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Cover Up!


Today I went out to pick up fresh produce and stuff to make salads. It's going to be over 100° tomorrow and Thursday, so cool salad dinners are must. As we all do these days, I called a couple of friends asking if they needed anything. Trouble's mom needed something, so I made note.

Since I was going out in public, I tossed on a mini sundress, instead of just a t-shirt. In keeping with my "no pants" week rule, I skipped the panties.

I grabbed my purse, headed out, and hit the button open the garage door. As the door opened, there appeared two pretty bare legs, feet in flip-flops, a tiny pair of short shorts, and a belly-baring crop top, all attached to --- yeah, you guessed it -- Trouble. She wanted to go with me. She grinned and held the mask I made for her to her face: Wonder Woman. "Okay, hop in the car," I said, and ran back into my casita. Rummaging through my pantie drawer I found a pair to match my dress, and slipped them on.

Although Trouble has seen me skinny dipping, along with her mom and aunt, I am not ready for her to catch glimpses of my bare pussy at the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment