Friday, April 24, 2020

The Panty Week


Tomorrow is my last day to wear only boyshort panties with a top no matter where I go or what I do. I'm going to miss selecting the panties to wear, wondering how people will react, deciding if they can pass for cute short shorts, and reveling in how naughty they make me feel. I've been relishing the rush, the adrenaline, the heart pounding as people notice the tiny boyshorts and the look on their faces as they seem to be wondering, "what is she wearing?" I still have time today for an afternoon walk or a short bike ride this evening in panties. Then tomorrow, I'll likely wear a swim suit most of the day. Spending the day in a suit suit is close to the panty experience, but different. Anyways, it's been a week of silly fun and exposure. I'll keep working on finding ways to amuse myself during sheltering-at-home. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment