Saturday, May 30, 2020

Blast Off!



I watched the launch of the SpaceX Dragon today with unadulterated glee. Along with the thrill of our country again rocketing our astronauts into space, I enhanced the experience by jilling off along with the final countdown right up to blast off. I didn't nail liftoff exactly, but it was close enough for multiple explosive orgasms!

Later I puttered around the casita, doing chores, cleaning, and laundry, but the rush of the launch and the glow of jilling stayed with me all afternoon.

I have a socially distant dinner tonight with Trouble, a GF from her school, and her mom and aunt on their patio. We're all bringing our own food and drink for safety. I'm getting Chinese from my favorite take-out place. I think I'll just wear the little white dress I've had on all day.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm yumminess! Yes the blastoff was supah exciting too! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! Looking forward to hearing about dinner!

    ReplyDelete