Saturday, March 21, 2020

Hunkered Down


Home sweet casita. Staying home. Keeping busy with course work, trying to cancel flights for this spring and summer (no luck getting through to any airlines), household chores, did a four mile jog. It's 75° so I put on swim suit and sunned a while. I didn't get nakie as some neighbors and I decided to clean the community pool. My teen neighbor, Trouble, tells me she is "soooo freakin' bored!" So, I got her into a swim suit to help vacuum the pool. That's harder than it looks, dragging hoses and the vacuum head around. It was good to have her help. It was nice to see her in her tiny bikini too (I know, bad Sparks!). I came back to the casita and cleaned out my lingerie drawer and preened in front of the mirror deciding what to keep and what needs to go. I keep way too much stuff. Gotta keep busy, keep up my spirits, fight off negative feelings and keep in touch with friends and family. It's going to be a long few weeks.

I'll share a naughty story later.

No comments:

Post a Comment