Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Pussy Revisited

Yesterday's post received some interesting reactions. Several friends were surprised at the "openness" of the photos. Thinking about that, I realized my penchant for "open" photos might relate to my playing doctor with my cousin for so many years when I was a young girl. We'd explore, get close, talk about what we were seeing. Will have to give that more thought.

In the meantime, here are several examples of photos I think my Facebook friends expected. I enjoy this style too because they are somewhat exemplary of the kind of exhibitionist activities I enjoy.








4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm..... Nirvana located at last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife had two cousins she learned about the birds and the bees from. While my sister (8 years older) regularly stood in her room naked with the door open knowing I was peeking from behind my bedroom door and doing what any 10 year old boy would be doing in that cirCUMstance. I also had a friend girl who would strip naked inside her playhouse in her back yard and rub herself while i watched thru the window. Aw youth. Wasted on the young. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that wonderful time of sexual awakening. Thanks for sharing, whoever you are.

    ReplyDelete