Monday, June 8, 2020

Just a Towel Recycle Monday



On Facebook this morning I posted an edited version of the photo above for Recycle Monday. I moved the towel upwards in Photoshop to cover my nipples because it is sin against American and Facebook prudishness to let them show. #freethenipple

If you follow my blog, you know that on Mondays, I tend to roll the recycle bin to the curb wearing something sexy that exposes me in fun and exciting ways in hopes of having a giggle with friends, neighbors, or occasionally an unsuspecting stranger.

This morning the recycling truck came very early. The driver will do so all summer to beat the desert heat. I always sleep naked, so I when I heard the truck outside, I jumped out of bed thinking I'd just roll the bin to that way. I opened the garage door to head out and realized the truck was only seconds away. So, I thought better of being totally naked today and grabbed a towel.

My timing was perfect. I just got the bin to the curb as the truck pulled up.

I relaxed, took a deep breath and the towel slipped. Oops! I grabbed it lightning-fast, but not before the driver got a full-on look at my boobs. He grinned. I grinned. I covered my boobs with my arms and let the towel hang narrowly so it just covered my girl bits. The driver captured the bin with the truck's mechanical arm, dumped it, and waved as he drove away -- still with a happy smile. I threw the towel over my shoulder and strolled slowly back to my casita enjoying the cool morning air on my exposed skin and hoping a neighbor might be looking out their window.

No comments:

Post a Comment