Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Awakening


5:11 am this morning. I woke up in the middle of dream. Anna Kendrick was eating me out, looking up at me with her huge eyes, smiling her perfect little smile. I desperately tried to go back to sleep, to beg her to finish me, but the dream was past and I was laying in bed, my pussy as wet as it has ever been. I finished with my fingers and got up to write this down.

I'm up now. Awake. I'll have a coffee, a long walk, and edit/finish this post when I get back.

Back. I needed that walk.

I may have mentioned Anna Kendrick is one of my celebrity girl crushes. I've been watching her new series "Dummy" on Quibi, which is so funny and strangely sexy, she is on my mind. Wet dreams are something I almost never experience because normally I'm promiscuous enough that I receive enough attention in that regard. With social distancing and staying-at-home it seems the lack of a sexual outlet created the erotic dream this morning. Okay, I'll take it. Hey, subconscious, can you conjure up Elizabeth Banks, Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively, Gal Gadot, and Kristen Stewart?

1 comment: