Monday, September 7, 2020

Playing in the Backyard

 

It's not nasty, it's nice. The naughty feelings and sensations are enticing, exotic, erotic. Thinking about it, the anticipation, the preparation, then finally, the penetration gives me an adrenaline rush and a kind of sexual arousal unlike anything else. Using it alone to augment a little self-love or with a partner for sex or spanking or whatever, it always adds a special something. With a partner, half the fun is letting them insert it along with some playful rimming.

One important thing though. Plan ahead, be safe, and be clean, even pristine. In the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall, a man on his honeymoon is repulsed by his new bride wanting to ass play. He says, "If God was a city planner he would not put a playground next to a sewage system." The lesson here is to get fresh and clean. If I know I am going to play in the backyard, I watch my diet a few days before, treat myself to an enema, and, just before, a final anal douche. Nothing can spoil ass play like stink.

As it turns out I'm home alone this Labor Day. And that's okay. I'm getting some personal quiet time and grading student essays. I took a swim around noon, took a cool shower, then washed my hair. Afterward, I absorbed the better part of a bottle of Nivea skin moisturizer. Finally, I plopped a large glob of lube on my ass and my four-inch silicone butt plug, bent over my vanity, and slipped my little friend in my anus. My silicone plug is soft and wide so I can wear it for quite a while not worrying it will pop out.

Just for fun, I added a pair of OTK socks (like the photo), cause they make me look "cute and powerful." I'm waiting a while before I touch myself. Wearing the plug, the socks, create tension and anticipation that heightens the experience if I just wait for a while.

 It's inside me as I type this, my legs spread wide at my stand-up desk.

Happy Labor Day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yums! I agree with all the above, except can't take big bp.

    ...waiting for the happy ending... next blog...? (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kink is not my kink and that's ok.
    https://fanlore.org/wiki/Your_Kink_Is_Not_My_Kink

    ReplyDelete