Wednesday, September 23, 2020

On the River - Part 1



Paddling a canoe through Labyrinth Canyon on the Green River in Utah was a welcome and needed respite from staying-at-home and teaching online. The joy of being on the river discovering new, incredibly beautiful canyon walls and side canyons rejuvenated my spirt and recharged my senses. Six days paddling with a few friends, not having to worry about social distancing was a small joy, and camping, cooking, eating and sleeping under dark Utah skies helped me forget the turmoil of the politics in our country -- for a while at least.

My dear friend, Steve, (with benefits) since my days at USC and I shared a 16 ft. canoe and camping gear. We took six friends in three other canoes to pack our kitchen, food, water for six days, adult beverages, and a couple of guitars. The weather was perfect, 90 degree days, 60 degree nights, clear skies, no rain. We lived in swimsuits (or less) during the day and donned a warm top for nights and for campfire time. Each day we had a planned hike to a side canyon or to an historical site along the river, so the days were full of varied activities and, occasionally, an adventure.

Steve invited me on the river trip only about two weeks before launch. We tried to fall in love at university -- because the sex was otherworldly -- but liked each other too well in such a way that romance seemed superfluous. So over the years, we've become sort of besties and fuck buddies. It works for us.

But, I was surprised when Steve told me at the beginning of the trip that he didn't want to take advantage of our unique relationship and that he didn't invite me for sex, he invited his friend for the experience.  I wasn't sure what that meant, but agreed. So the first two days of the trip, we worked and played together, enjoying the river, keeping things non-sexual in the tent at night. On the third day, after arriving at our camp, we bathed, as usual, in the river. We found a great flat rock from which we could dunk in the river easily without sinking into muddy sands. Naked, clean and refreshed, we lay out on the sun warmed rock. Steve fell asleep, flat on his back, almost immediately as the warm afternoon sun dried his tanned skin.  I watched his breathing grow deep and steady and almost nodded off myself.

Then, his breathing changed, increased, and I saw the reason why. His penis was as erect as I had ever seen it. And yes, I had seen it quite a few times. It was almost magical, hard, straight up, catching the sunlight. Steve smelled of soap and the river and his skin still glistened wet from our bath. It was too much for me.

Placing my towel under my knees, I leaned over Steve, relaxed my jaw, dropped a load of spit on his cock, took it into my mouth and down my throat until my lips reached the hilt. I knew from experience Steve's shaft would fit down my throat without serious gagging. After about four of these oral strokes, Steve awoke and put his hand in my hair. I looked up at him as I came up for air. 

"Hi baby," I said, "is this okay?" Steve has always said I give the best blow jobs of any girl he has ever been with. "Would you rather fuck?" I said because I really wanted him inside me.

"Sparks," he replied, "I want your mouth, no one gives head .... " Yeah, I knew. So, I sucked him off, making sure I took all of him into my throat as often as my gagging reflex would allow. When he came minutes later, he gushed like a geyser and filled my mouth with as much jizz, I think, as I have ever had to swallow.

That night, and each night thereafter, we resumed our "friends with benefits" relationship.

I'll write more about the trip later.

Be safe, be well.



No comments:

Post a Comment