Tuesday, September 29, 2020

On the River Part 3

 


The last night of a river trip I am perennially amazed at how quickly the days in my beloved canyons slip by. No matter the length of the trip, 3 days or 16, on the last night I gaze into the campfire or at the brilliant night sky and wonder at how river time seems different than the normal passing of days.

After a bath in the river and dinner, our small group gathered around what is known, inappropriately, as a "squaw fire" -- a small, unobtrusive, and spare campfire, not a bonfire like many novice river runners build. We warmed ourselves with the fire, whiskey, and wine, as well as our friendship before turning to our tents and bedrolls.

Steve was unusually quiet as he led me down the beach, away from our tent, and behind a large boulder where we would not be seen from camp. There, he had set up our sleep kits on a groundsheet in the soft sand. Our tent would be the canopy of stars overhead tonight.

He lifted the only piece of clothing I was wearing, an old, soft sweatshirt from my USC days, over my head. Holding my hands, he gently tied my wrists together with a length of nylon cord. Then, laying me down, he hooked my tied wrists to a large tent stake he had buried at the head of our sleeping bags.

I tried to speak a few times, but he shushed me with smiles and only whispered, "Be a good girl, Sparky."

And I was a good girl, very good. I obeyed him, his every order, opening up to him, spreading, rolling over, bending, kissing, licking, swallowing, all while tied to the stake.

And Steve loved every inch of me with his strong hands and fingers, his mouth, and his tongue. And he loved me with his cock in ways you only see in the high-quality videos made for women. Tied up, thrilled at playing helpless, I worshipped Steve's cock and he rewarded me with it joyfully.

Afterward, he untied me and we spooned, his arms around me, keeping, protecting, safe.

I woke later that night. The stars blazed overhead so brightly I swear there were star shadows on the canyon walls. And as warm and cuddly and satisfied as I felt with Steve, I found myself thinking of the women and girls in my life and longing to make love to them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment