Friday, October 23, 2020

Taking A Break

 









I'm taking a break from blogging for a while to devote time to other writing projects. This blog has been fun and therapeutic for me, but the readership is dismally low. That's on me, no one else, but it is discouraging.

Friends have inspired me to write longer-form narratives so I'll be devoting time to that once the election is done and Biden is on his way to White House (#VoteBlue).

Of course, I'll still post snippets on Facebook, despite my disdain for that platform. I don't dare do Instagram or TikTok as I would undoubtedly end up posting inappropriate pictures of myself. That would sink any hope I have of a career.

Thanks to those dear friends who have been encouraging. It was fun while it lasted.

As long as Zuckerberg doesn't ban me or Ellen or Star, I'll see you over on FaceFuck, uh ... er, Facebook.

Be safe, be well.

Love, 

Sparks

3 comments:

  1. Turn the Hawaii story into a Novel or Novella. The period yo have written about could make a good semi autobiographical book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just know i dont usually comment, but ive aread it all. Know i enjoy seeing your thoughts and wherever you post them i will read them
    Hugs and Love
    Maya

    ReplyDelete