Saturday, October 3, 2020

Handy Work

 


There is so much going on right now my days are whirlwinds of activity, angst, and anger with politics, school work to catch up on, volunteer work for Democrats, tutoring my teen girls, and generally holding my life together doing simple things like laundry. And I still have to wash my car! It looks like an off-road vehicle since my Utah/California trip.

I've decided not to go nuts over Trump's COVID-19. He's ill, and, yeah, that sucks for him, but he's still a pig, and his campaign, along with the other GOP scum campaigns are as nasty and negative as ever. I'm tuning that out for now.

I mentioned on Facebook that I overheard that one of my "tutorettes," three teen girls I tutor two days a week, gave her first hand job to a boy last week. So much for social distancing. I mentioned to Trouble, the tutorette I am closest to, that I heard the comment. The girls, to their credit, decided to confide in the mother of the girl who jerked the boy off. They diplomatically related a "make out" session to her, but not the gooey details. I was relieved that I did not have to become involved and retained the girls' trust.

The result? The girls' mom was remarkably understanding. She contacted the boy's mother to verify that his family was practicing social distancing and did not have any COVID-related contacts or recent travels and such. Satisfied, she simply took her daughter's phone away and grounded her (including social media on her laptop) for a week. That sounds like getting off easily, but can you imagine a teen girl without a phone for a week right now? That's almost a life sentence for a 15-year-old.

It was difficult to keep my thoughts to myself about this. Trouble is a savvy teen and her military mother has been good about providing guidance regarding her sexuality. She doesn't know anything about my promiscuous sex life as a teen. If you read my blog, you know I lost my virginity when I was 12 and developed into a precocious teen slut. I sometimes think that passing on some of the lessons I learned in high school, and since, as a lose, bisexual, somewhat exhibitionist female might be of value to her. And then, I think, not.

I will keep the tutoring sessions limited to art and literature.

Footnote: I do remember, vividly, the first time I jerked a boy off. It was hilarious and a mess! Am not sure why, but somehow,  I didn't connect the jerking with cumming. I couldn't stop laughing when the boy squirted all over himself, me, and our clothes. Before I was accustomed to the term "cumming" I used to say, "I love it when stuff comes out." Still do.

Another Footnote: Facebook rejected the cropped version of the photo above and penalized me with Facebook jail (banned) for 30 days again. Copy of cropped photo below.



2 comments:

  1. Show them its a boy and a girl it might actually over turn their ban. They probably think its 2 girls kissing which is a FB taboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not worth it -- Fuck Zuck. My good friend Ellen Arroway will post for me until ... wait... election day I will be out of jail!

    ReplyDelete