Sunday, October 4, 2020

My Dinner with Jeep Girl

 

Since I am once again in Facebook jail, I didn't get to post there about my Friday night dinner with Sally the Jeep Girl.

Sally and I flirted and teased quite a bit before I left on my two week trip at the end of September. We agreed that despite her attraction to women sometimes -- as in her current "girl crush" on me -- that our going beyond yearning or fantasizing about a sexual play date was not a good idea.

Besides, did I mention she is married? I don't normally, as a rule, play with married people. Well, usually.

Sally's husband went on a hunting trip this weekend, so I invited her over dinner and a streaming movie, The Glorias on Amazon Prime, which is excellent!

I heard her Jeep in my driveway, so I went to the front door and opened it to greet her. She stayed in the Jeep a moment, tussling her hair and adding lip gloss. I laughed, happy she cared enough to primp. But my jaw dropped and I think I gasped audibly when she stepped out of the 4x4 and walked to the door. She was wearing a denim mini skirt with a vest, open, that matched. What took my breath away was the full, black fishnet bodystocking she wore underneath.

At that moment, I wasn't sure what she was up to. "My God," was all I could say, "you look amazing!" She twirled for me, which caused the vest to reveal her bare breasts through the fishnet, and quipped with a devious look, "You did say come casual, right?"

All of a sudden I felt frumpy in cutoff shorts and a t-shirt. "Come in," I said ushering her into my kitchen and pouring her a glass of wine, "I was just about to change" and dashed into the bedroom. I slipped on my favorite little shirt dress, a Ralph Lauren number I paid way too much for because it is wonderfully sheer, hiding next to nothing.

We were both so used to social distancing, that cooking dinner became a sort of dance around the kitchen. We joked about being shy exhibitionists while cutting up vegetables, fruit, and preparing ginger-lime seared salmon filets. I probably should have offered her an apron, and worn one myself, but that would have spoiled the fun.

By the time we made it to the sofa to watch the movie, we had killed a bottle of wine. "Get comfy," I said, walking to my video setup, "for movies, I reset everything so I don't get caching loops." When I finished and turned back to the sofa, Sally had removed her vest and skirt and was curled up on the sofa in just her bodystocking.

"You said get comfy."

We both did. During the movie, my dress came off, but Sally kept the bodystocking on. That was a special kind of fun in so many ways. Thank goodness you can pause Amazon Prime movies.

She didn't stay the night because there was a chance her husband could come home early from his hunting trip (he didn't). Before she jumped back in her Jeep to leave, we agreed and promised with a kiss that we would not let being occasional sex buddies mess up our friendship. That's a promise I will keep.

My Ralph Lauren dress




2 comments:

  1. Two questions.
    1) May I have your recipe for ginger-lime Salmon?
    2) What is a caching loop?

    I'll have to look for that shirt-dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to the basic recipe is below. If you don't like Panko crumbs, any bread crumb will work. Also, I use different methods to make sure the crumbs stick to the fish. Milk->crumbs->egg->more crumbs works. Also, I have started to do this in my air fryer or my oven oven on convection to get the crust crisp. Use whatever method crisps for you will work. Do not over cook fish! Better a tad underdone than dried out.

    https://rockymountaincooking.com/2015/09/ginger-and-lime-crusted-salmon/

    A caching loop is when your streaming device loses a fast enough stream to display video smoothly in full resolution. You get that little circle that goes round and round while enough data is cached to display video. I hate that. Resetting router and streaming device can almost always prevent this if you have solid Ethernet (preferably) or WiFI connection.

    ReplyDelete