Sunday, December 1, 2019

About my exhibitionist ways...

From Yves St. Laurent 2015

I'm not sure exactly when I decided showing off my body was something I wanted to do. I can't remember a time when I didn't. And while it is a terrific "turn on" for me, I don't think of my desire to expose myself to be immoral or dirty or perverse. To me it's just sexy, playful fun. I'm careful where and when I show off, who sees me, and what I let people see. I plan ahead, for fun, with friends and, okay, sometimes strangers. I never involve anyone except adults in adult settings.

It truly bothers me that most Americans are prudish about their bodies and condemn any kind of revealing clothes or nudity. I have written about this on Facebook. And I'll probably write about it here too.

But what I really want to do is share some of my adventures, like the "Open Night" post below. We had a few days of rain over Thanksgiving, so I played at being "naked under my raincoat." I'll post about that soon.

If you enjoy how this is going or want me to write about something specific, let me know. And, please understand, if anyone gets creepy, I'll just delete your comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment