Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Age Shouldn't Be a Big Deal - 100 Words

I’ve ragged on this topic before. I believe a woman of nearly 40, as I am, should be able to dress and look as young as she desires and feels. On Facebook I wrote, “[I am] sometimes criticized … for "looking too young ... dressing like students ... pretending to be 16 ... and wearing risqué outfits” on the university campus where I work. Consider, the women below are very near the same age as me. Granted they are celebrities, but who is to say ordinary people (although I don’t think of myself as ordinary) shouldn’t dress however they like?

Amanda Seyfried

Anna Kendrick

Brittany Snow

 

1 comment:

  1. When you are a beautiful woman, an Angelgoddess sent to this Earth to show us a glimpse of Heaven, should you not be fully revealed in your utterly divine High Feminity, why on Earth not??

    ReplyDelete