Friday, January 24, 2020

Surprise Feelings


Last night afforded an interesting surprise that brought big smiles to my friends and a lot of blushing on my part.

I wore the little dress in the picture for a casual theatre date yesterday. Before the performance, my date and I met our friends at a wine bar. My date began telling my friends how much fun my dress was because it encouraged a warmer greeting than a hug or a handshake. At that point, I felt my date touching my chest lightly with teasing finger tips then slipping a hand inside, copping a feel! It was so brazen and felt so good, I just went with it, blushing terribly. And then, my date gave me a quick kiss and urged my friends to try the greeting. And they did. All of them. It was a warm and wonderful spontaneous moment I shall never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment