Thursday, January 2, 2020

2020 Vision


New Year's Eve was easy, calm, and cuddly with a few friends who did not otherwise have an event or party plans. For the last-minute gathering, I made my famous mac 'n' cheese (okay, maybe famous in my own mind) and served champagne. I told my friends to "come as you are," so everyone was comfy casual, from yoga pants to LBDs. I wore a simple strapless jumpsuit that is as soft as it is sheer. I enjoyed my guests' glances at my body at what they could "almost" see clearly through the flimsy fabric. It was a warm rush to start the new year showing off for my friends. They all know and, I think, appreciate my occasional exhibitionist tendencies.

I'll try to keep this blog light and fun this year, even though we face tremendous challenges in the USA. For my political activities, find me on Facebook.

Love to you all and happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. ...occasional...? Hehe.

    I for one love your exhibitionist tendencies 😍 I share it ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love them too. Keeps me from going off the deep end with politics. :)

    ReplyDelete