Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Jacking the Bartender

How I Watched the Debate

It was silly fun really -- thanking the handsome young (22) Icelander for opening the bar for Americans so we could watch the Harris-Trump debate at 1:00 AM.

Several travelers in our group, a few other Americans in the hotel, along with a few Canadian guests, begged the hotel to allow us to have a debate "watch party" in the hotel lounge. The desk manager was skeptical until the cute lad who tended bar agreed to open it up for us and find the debate on the bar big screen TV.

Once arranged, our "watch party" group agreed to make it a "pajama watch party." Why get dressed in the middle of the night, right? No one was surprised when we all showed up in flannel pajamas, nightgowns, and nightshirts. I had a little exhibitionist fun wearing a flannel "Star Wars" sleep tee with a pair of pretty pink panties. The bartender mixed up a batch of what he called "rum warmers," hot chocolate with rum, and a touch of Cognac. Yum! The drink made the debate ever so much more fun.

As I mentioned in the Facebook blurb on this, the young bartender absolutely refused any tips for opening the lounge. He said it was a privilege to share the event with Americans, so it was not surprising that he had no use for Trump.

I lingered as people left with the specific intention of doing something nice for the boy. At 22, he was close to the age of most my students and about half my age. It didn't matter. He was cute and fit and funny. I flirted with him shamelessly, but he didn't seem to mind. We sank into a sofa, talking first about the debate, then of America, Iceland, and how different our countries are. It wasn't difficult to notice he was quite aroused sitting so close to me. His athletic sweatpants revealed he was going "commando." His was anything but small.

Not one to be shy, I leaned into him and whispered softly, "I still want to thank you for this evening." I reached into his pants. My little hand was just enough for a good grasp on his cock. Stroking him, I spoke softly, gently sharing how he felt to me and how I longed for him to let loose and enjoy my stroking, teasing, and my hands exploring him here, there, and everywhere.

He relaxed and let me take control, except he wanted to touch my breasts, I think for just a tad of extra stimulus. I made him wait for me to bare the girls until he was close to climaxing. As I sensed him getting close, I took my "Star Wars" top off. That was enough to send him over the edge. I held his cock and aimed his cum to explode onto my boobs and tummy! And wow, did he. I've been cum on before, but this was an absolute flood of jizz. It felt so good and slick and hot all over me. I played with the pearl jam, rubbing it here and there, tasting it, and teasing.

It was late so the exertion exhausted us both. He took a few bar towels, wet them with hot water from the bar sink, and cleaned me up. I used one of the towels to clean him up.

I put my top back on and he tucked himself back into his pants.  With a sweet kiss, I scampered off to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment