Friday, February 23, 2024

I found a set of photos of just the dress I want to wear for the "Bare As You Dare" Oscar party March 10th. My friends in the costume shop in the theatre department asked me for all the photos so they can recreate the dress for me. They agreed, this would be an easy design and bulid since there is very little fabric involved! Am looking forward to wearing this. I have just the pair of strappy "fuck me" heels to wear with the dress and, of course, a pair of black thong panties. I'm going to have lots fun come March 10th. Now to figure out what Trouble and Jeep Girl are wearing.






















 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

3 comments:

  1. Is there a beauty in the Universe above a lightly clad healthy adult young woman? I certainly have never seen anything like it! And I also adore the company of pretty young men! But the young female adult in HER pomp is the wonder of the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I think you hit the right one! I am thinking by the end of the evening you might be down to the last photo? (drooling vicariously)--Calleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the bravery to wear a dress like that one. It's so sexy

    ReplyDelete