Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Ice Cream Sunday

 


Last Sunday I attended a small "patio party" with a good friend (yes, with benefits). A senior professor I know has a wonderful open desert home that is as much patio as indoors. She invited a small group of 10 people over for a sausage grill and feta feast.

She encouraged "considered casual attire" so my date and I wore both wore short, summery party dresses with strappy little sandals. We looked good together as we are both fit and deeply tanned.

As the evening progressed, people and couples grouped and ungrouped here and there for conversations or wandered about the large, lovely patio section of the house.

My date and I were strolling around the patio with cups of homemade ice cream provided by one of the guests. Coconut laced with a dark rum, yum! Sitting on a garden wall with a view of the city lights, I mentioned how the coconut and rum seemed to make the ice cream "colder" than normal ice cream. My date agreed as she took a spoonful of the ice cream and kissed me full on with icy cold lips and tongue.

It was a delicious new sensation that immediately triggered my usual, over-the-top naughty mind.  I dropped to my knees and gently spread my date's legs. I wasn't surprised she was sans panties as this is a practice we share when we go out. I took a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth and pressed my mouth against her labia and her little clit. She somehow managed to stifle a scream and wiggled with complete delight. Then we heard applause.

Four of our friends had gone to an upstairs balcony overlooking the back patio, had been watching us, and were now clapping enthusiastically in appreciation for our antics.


1 comment: